Monday, January 28, 2008

Caution: Parental Discretion Advised

As gunnar hinted, we've had some turmoil in the Shogren household. Jackie is one stealthy and persistent little mongrel, that's for sure. Somehow she snuck into the bedroom and ate Cheet-o's eyeballs. Poor gunnar was the one to find our sweet Cheet-o; I can only imagine his horror. I was pretty chagrined when I got the call at work.
After I raced home as fast as my legs could carry me, I scrounged around until I found a fresh set of googly eyes (the last pair!), and it was time for a little surgery.
Here's poor Cheet-o as I first saw him.
Wave at the camera, Cheet-o! Hey, over here!
The next picture might make you recoil in horror. Poor little guy.
Fortunately, I am an experienced surgeon with this type of thing.
Voila!!!! They might need a little breaking in...

I know Cheet-o's eyes must look mighty tempting to the young Jackie (either that or she's tired of him staring at her), so I ordered a gross of googly eyes on-line and am fully prepared to perform more transplants (but I hope I don't have to!).


Hi, my name is Jackie and I have a little piggy nose. Now go away so I can eat gunnar's shoe.

No comments: